Monday 6 February 2012

6th February - Dinner

Another late blog post...

Backing up my 8km walk from yesterday, Mick (my husband) and I started week 1 of the couch to 5 km tonight. Was tougher than I expected, but I did it and only a couple of tears were shed at the end!

My legs are in a world of pain right now, as well as feeling like jelly.

Tonight's photo is, of course, my dinner. Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry.


Was quite tasty if I do say so myself.

I am now heading to bed, prepared for a big day tomorrow,
BzeeJ x

5 comments:

  1. Nice job. So what did your first workout involve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were out of the house and moving for a total of 50 minutes last night. We walked down to the park (10 minutes) and started our 5 minute warm up walk when we got there. Then we alternated 60 seconds jogging and 90 seconds recovery walk for 20 minutes. After that was a 5 minute warm down walk and then we headed home. Tears came in the second last running stint, as I felt like my legs wouldn't move properly (an 8km walk/jog the day before will do that to ya!) and I was getting frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, it will get easier. Im hoping to run myself tonight. About 4km round loop around my place and through the industrial estate. Times are a little slow for me at the moment. No footy training seems to be the major factor. Do you think Jorgo is any chance for a slow city loop soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know it will, just gotta keep pushing myself. 4km loop sounds like hard work to me lol! You'd have to ask him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. City loop would kill me unfortunately. I couldn't even get a 3.36km run done properly last time I tried to run any reasonable distance. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete