Wednesday 1 February 2012

1st February - Your view today

So I did some clothes washing today... What's that? Oh yeah! The sun finally made an appearance this Summer! As I was saying, I went to hang out a couple of loads of washing and I was amazed at how nice my backyard is. Okay, maybe not so much, but I love the greenery and the blue sky with fluffy, white clouds and the sun actually shining enough to make shadows!!

After completing some housework, and because the temperature seemed cooler outside, I decided to sit on the back patio with my laptop. So my view today was my calm, quiet, overgrown backyard. Lovely.


Hooray! Day 1 - COMPLETE!

BzeeJ x

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice that someone not that long ago cleaned up that very same yard! :P

    It is nice sitting out there when it is a nice day. You've captured it well. Nice view :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about taking up the line with my stuff ... hope it didn't get in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad that someone cleaned up, yes :)

    Don't apologise Ben! Your washing needed to be done too!

    ReplyDelete