Monday 27 February 2012

27th February - Something you ate

So I don't know if it was just me, though judging by the #febphotoaday tweets, I'm pretty sure it was. All I could think that would happen is that people would take a photo of a certain something in their toilet bowl....

It was simply because of the use of the word "ate". How can you take a photo of something that has already been eaten??? Well, maybe I'm gross and that's where my mind immediately went...

Don't worry, this photo is nothing to do with toilets and their contents! I'm not that disgusting!

It's my lunch. Leftover Chinese chicken fried rice from last night's dinner with Rose and French vanilla tea.

A before I eat and after I've finished eating double photo.


Because i ate lunch so late, I am now not hungry for dinner.

Peace!
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment