Wednesday 29 February 2012

29th February - Something you're listening to

Woke up early-ish this morning to get a few household chores done before I headed into the city to meet Mick for lunch.

I threw a load of washing into the machine and made some breakfast while catching up with my favourite ladies online. 

While I was sitting and eating my breakfast, I heard the unmistakable sounds of our washing machine preparing for lift-off. 

Seriously, it's like it has counted down from T-minus 10, and is getting its engine ready to soar out of our laundry room and into outer space.


Of course, it never reaches that destination.

It invariably winds down, slowly hack, hack, hacking away as it shudders to a stop.

Then the dreaded beep, beep, beep, beep, beep... To let me know the easy part for me is over and now I have to hang out the damp, heavy clothes on the line... *sigh*

The sound I listened to this morning.
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment