Friday 10 February 2012

10th February - Self portrait

Ugh.

Do I have to???

*Dread*

*Thinking of ways to take a self portrait other than showing my face*

Cartoon drawing of me? No.

Eyes only? No.

*Feel like a cop out*

Can't be bothered with make up.

Hair in desperate need of colouring.

*Click* No!

*Click* Double no!

*Click* Meh.

*Click* Best of a bad bunch.

*EDITING*

*More editing*

*Even more editing*

*Ghost face*

Redness gone? *Check*

Gigantic pores reduced? *Check*

Volcanoes on lower half of face basically eliminated? *Check*

Uneven skin tone smoothed out? *Check*

No double chin? *Check*

*Upload*


*Sigh*

What is wrong with me? Why was this such a big deal? Everyone knows what I look like. Nobody cares that much. Except me. Most of the time I feel like I have gotten over my issues, then I always let the negatives back in. I know I'm not the most attractive person, but I'm not ugly either. As a society, we tend to focus a lot on the outward beauty of people, but I think inner beauty is more important.

How you treat people.
Giving.
Loving.
Helpful.
Considerate.
Conscientious.
Loyal.
Friendly.
Funny.
Caring.
Accepting.

What's beautiful about you?

Be happy!
BzeeJ x

3 comments:

  1. Pretty confident there is nothing "beautiful" about me... and that's the way I like it!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a very beautiful arse jorgo ... Now which jorgo am I talking about? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahaha! Benny you charmer! You are talking about the original Jorgo I am sure :P

    ReplyDelete