Wednesday 22 February 2012

22nd February - Where you work

Or don't work in my case...

Yep! You read correctly.

I. Do. Not. Work.

However, I do do look for jobs. I just never get any responses... Or none that will lead me to being hired at any rate.

I also have a university degree that is currently worthless... Or should I say currently putting me in debt by about $20k and will probably never be paid off. Because you see, even if I find a job, my qualifications ensure that I won't earn over the threshold to have to pay the government back for my HECS (or is it HELP now?) debt. Go figure.

At least I try to keep the house relatively clean to keep me busy so I don't go insane. And also to show my husband that I am forever grateful that he is able to look after me as well as himself.

Plus I don't want anyone to judge me thinking that all I do all day is sit on the computer playing games or watching movies especially seeing as how I don't even have any children to entertain.

Feel free to call me a loser. Or lazy. Or pathetic. It's nothing I haven't heard before.


Work. Pah!
Loser.
BzeeJ x

1 comment: