Saturday 18 February 2012

18th February - Drink

Seeing as I've given up alcohol for the year, except for imbibing on a wine tour for a friend's 30th birthday, and a glass of wine for my mother-in-law's birthday... AND another glass on Valentines Day... Hmm... Okay so I'm not exactly the "stick to your guns" kind of person....

Well seeing as how I'm "endeavouring" to give up alcohol for this year, my drink of choice lately has been water. Yup! Plain, old, boring water.

Having said that, it is the best thing to keep me hydrated especially before and after exercise. There's nothing better than a cold drink of water after you've sweated your butt off.

Therefore, my photo of the day is water. I've jazzed it up a bit... Oooh look! I'm pouring it into a pretty glass! Eh? Eh?


Alright, fine. I know I'm boring. You don't have to keep banging on about it!

Enjoy your alcoholic beverages on this fine Saturday night!
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment