Sunday 12 February 2012

12th February - Inside your closet

I've been flicking through the #Febphotoaday tweets on twitter. I like to get an idea of what other people have done for their photo and I guess I'm also a bit voyeuristic in my wanting to see how other people live, what they get up to and so forth.

It's sad, but I have a massive case of closet envy! I will happily admit that I am quite jealous of those people with OCD who have their pristine wardrobes organised in colours and patterns and styles, price tags and brands/labels.

My closet is not organised. It is messy. Full of boxes, bags and dress up clothing and props from the many different theme parties we've attended. I do not have brand label clothing. My dresses (apart from my wedding dress) do not cost more than $90 each. I like colour, but a lot of my clothing is black. The clothes on my shelves are not folded. They are crammed into the small space after each load of washing is taken off the line. I am proud that the clean clothes even make it this far instead of making their home on my bedroom floor!

You will not see the mess in my photo for today. I am too embarrassed to bare all of my "skeletons" for the world to see. Here are some of my clothes on hangers, the ones on which I will allow you to judge me...


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment