Saturday 4 February 2012

4th February - A stranger

I'd just like to preface this post with the fact that I am not some crazy, stalker lady out to steal anyone's babies.

Right, now you all know that, I can talk about how freaking cute today's subject is!!

Sitting at the next table over at lunch was a mother with her little girl. Mick leaned over to tell me that this little baby kept looking at us. So naturally, I looked back. I smiled at her with not much reaction apart from continual staring in our general direction, which is when I decided to snap the picture for today. 

After that, she ate some food. Well, that's when her entire demeanour changed from contemplative to excitedly  interactive. Her hands and arms were flailing around as she fed herself a biscuit  and she kept kicking her tiny legs with glee. Smiles were being beamed around the room, left right and centre. Scrunching her little nose up to show off her gummy grin. She was so sweet.

As we were leaving the cafe, Mick felt the need to explain to the mother how enthralled I was with her little daughter and how cute we think she is. The Mum had a bit of a chuckle and didn't seem too creeped out by us. Thankfully, she didn't call the police or tell us to get away from her child in a scared, protective mother voice either. 


Okay, so what's my creepiness factor now???
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment