Sunday 5 February 2012

5th February - 10am

10am... On a Sunday... Seriously?

Nah, just joking. I was awake and ready for the day by 8:30 am, though I had a pretty bad headache forming.

At 10am, I moseyed on outside to see, and feel, the sun belting down. I snapped a quick picture and then looked at "The List" to check I had the theme right for today... Only to read that "Sun" is the theme for Wednesday *facepalm*


So, went into my lounge room to get the stock standard picture of 10am on our funky clock. It was an engagement gift given to us by my sister in law and I love it.


Sorry again for the late Blog post. 8km walk/jog this afternoon plus getting a little bit sunburnt yesterday (and today...) has completely wiped me out and I'm heading to bed VERY soon.

Night all,
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment