Tuesday 14 February 2012

13th February - Blue

It seems the Football season is about to begin... How do I know? Dreamteamia is in the air again and all the males in my life have caught it. Especially my Husband.

But with Dreamteamia comes football... Or is it the other way around? I think it's kind of a chicken and egg argument...

Anyway, all these Dreamteamics have stirred me with anticipation about football returning and especially about watching my team, the Brisbane Lions, giving it a red hot go this year.

I'm so excited about seeing all the young blokes getting out there and giving it their all. And all the experienced players teaching the young gun's how to get it done. 

Going down to the local footy club to catch up with some of the Lion's players ignited the passion I have for this game and those infected with Dreamteamia are keeping the fires burning.... For now. 

I'm sure it will soon get old when I hear the strangled cries from grown men; 

"I HATE Dreamteam!"

"Grrrr! Get the BALL Pendlebury!"

"Kick it to yourself!"

"How big's your Grahame Johncock?"

"DON'T KEEP HANDBALLING! KICK IT!!"

"Screw you Umpire! That was a free kick to my captain!"

"Rock Lobster!" 

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVLLIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"My backs are impenetrable!"

"Everyone loves Big Cox!"

"Jaaackkkkkkkkkiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

"Wow! This Richmond vs Port Adelaide game rocks!" o.O

"Bartel's gone quiet! Shit! I just saw him on the screen a minute ago!"

"Blah, blah, blah Chris Judd"

"Do you STILL have Jarred Brennan in your team?"

And so on and so forth...

Because I am about to become a Dreamteam widow, and I love watching the footy, my photo of the day is one of the colours of my team - Maroon, Blue and Gold.


GO LIONS!
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment