Thursday 16 February 2012

16th February - Something New

So, I failed to take a photo today.

I seriously could not think of anything that was new in my life!

After going for a run tonight, I acquired a new injury. Previously my ankles, calves and shins were the main pain culprits, but then came something new. Sharp, stabbing pain in my knee. Ouch. What was funny is that it hurt more to walk on it than jog. So jog I did.

I was planning on taking a photo of my knee, but you can't see anything - it's internal pain you see.

Anyway. I might just take a photo of my knee tomorrow to add to this post.


I am le tired. This post makes no sense, but I am continuing to write regardless <--- See what I wrote there? It's not "irregardless" because the double negative negates itself, rendering the comment useless!!

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite,
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment