Friday 2 March 2012

Superannuation

*Sigh* 


So.... Even though I nominated my preferred superannuation fund when I started working for a specific recruitment agency, they must have just processed my forms, ignored my preference and stuck me in their stock standard Super fund. 


Now this Recruitment Super fund is upping their fees and expects me to pay them, even though I am not working and no money is going into that account. 


I called the Super fund to explain my predicament and was told I can roll it over to my nominated fund. Sweet, right? 


Wrong!


Just got the forms in the mail today. 


Not only do I have to fill out their form, provide proof of identity and have it certified by a Justice of the Peace (or other), I also have to get a Statutory Declaration by one of 27 people they have on a list AND not have all my money transferred because of some "interim crediting rate", PLUS pay a processing fee, which will be deducted from my account.


Why don't I just throw in my first born child into the mix?


Thieving bastards...


To top it all off, I don't even know how much money is in this freaking account! I have never received a statement from them. 


The last time I worked for this recruitment agency was in November 2010. So they've been taking a weekly fee out of my super account I never knew existed for over a year and there's no other cash going in there!!!! What a waste!!!!


I am so angry!

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment