Friday 23 March 2012

21st March - Delicious

I thought I would take pictures of my meals throughout the day.

For Breakfast, I had some rockmelon and a cup of Jarrah hot chocolate! YUM!


At Lunch, I cut up some broccoli, carrot, zucchini and capsicum, then threw them into the wok for 3 minutes with some sesame oil and soy sauce.


Once the veggies had softened slightly, I added crispy fried noodles and a handful of cashew nuts. Served in a small bowl with the leftovers going straight into the fridge for tomorrow's lunch! Accompanying this meal was a bottle of chilled water.


Dinner was crumbed lamb cutlets with salad and sweet potato slivers - I forgot to take a picture. Again served with water.

We went to the movies tonight - Gold Class. We saw Margin Call. Was actually a pretty decent flick and quite entertaining. Kept me interested the entire way through. So Dessert was eaten inside the cinema - again no photo - maltesers mixed with popcorn, shared with Mick of course, another bottle of water and a few sips of coke.

All in all a pretty decent day for me. All the food I ate was delicious!

BzzeJ x

2 comments:

  1. Margin Call is a very good film. If you like those GFC thrillers, check out Too Big Too Fail and the Wall Street flicks too of course. You mix the Maltesers in with the popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't normally my thing, but I probably should at least watch Wall Street.
    Yeah! Maltesers mixed with popcorn is the best! Mrs McLennan hooked me onto it :)

    ReplyDelete