Wednesday 7 March 2012

6th March - 5pm

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!!

I know, I know. I'm a day late on this blog, but if you read my last post, you may understand why.

Yesterday was my second wedding anniversary. I know it's cliche', but I still cannot believe how fast those two years have flown by!

So at 5pm yesterday, I was busily making myself pretty for my gorgeous husband and getting ready to go out to dinner. Yes, dinner wasn't until 7pm, but in my defense, we were catching a bus into the city and had to leave by 6:10pm. Plus I was basically ready by 5:30 when Mick arrived home from work as it was! This was a good thing because he needed the bathroom sink to shave!

I totally love my ghd and Napoleon make up.


And here was the end product of my hard work


Cha Cha Char was the restaurant we went to for dinner. It's on Eagle Street Pier. We made online reservations and requested a window seat with views of the Story Bridge, as it has a bit of a significance to us as a couple - how Mick proposed and the fact we were married in the park below.

When we arrived, we saw the construction work. Directly in front of where our supposed view was of the Bridge. Le sigh.

Never mind though. The food was great, the atmosphere (even on a Tuesday night!) was awesome, the staff were friendly and patient and the company was pretty sweet too.

It's probably not somewhere we'd go to regularly for a dinner, but it was nice to celebrate this milestone by splashing out a bit at a fancy-ish place.

Happy second Anniversary Bebe!!!
BzeeJ x

1 comment: