Monday 26 March 2012

25th March - Breakfast

Waking up this morning, I decided I need to get over this sickness quick smart!

Tissues to mop up the mucus.

Baked beans for my belly.

Water to aid in hydration.

Cold combat tablets to reduce the severity and length of this cold.

And Bio Zinc tablets to help boost my immune system, clear up my skin and apparently support the production of healthy sperm! Haha!


We headed out to Moo Moo Wine Bar and Grill for lunch with our friends, Brad and Lore. Had a 3 course meal with a bottle of wine (none for me) for $40 per person. Awesome. We sat there chatting for over 2 hours. It was so relaxing.

Afterwards, we went to the Myer centre cinemas to see the Hunger Games. I've not yet read the books, but understood the general basis of the film. I must admit that although I liked it, it was hard to get past the feeling of dread, like a lead ball resting in my guts for the first half of the film.

It kind of felt like you had to have read the books in order to understand the story line. It lacked a bit of character development, and I wasn't sure how the main characters felt about each other. Though I was glad we didn't learn too much about many of the other "tributes" considering their demise.

I give it 3&1/2 out of 5.

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment