Sunday 4 March 2012

4th March - Bedside

I'm going to be predictable and boring.

A photo of my bedside table.


A collection of photos over the last few years with my husband;
 * Together at our friends' Engagement party in 2008
 * My gorgeous guy posing for our Engagement shoot in 2010 and
 * A polaroid from our friends' Wedding reception in 2011.

A box of tissues

Inspirational quote cards - a thoughtful gift from a friend

My twice weekly medication (not quite) hidden behind the cards

Our travel companions when we went to London and Europe, Aurora and Roo-boy.

I must admit, I cleaned it up a bit before taking this photo. I usually have a tub of the all-cure Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment, some paperwork, hair ties and paracetamol/ibuprofen.

On another, unrelated note; I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER TOMORROW!!!! I am so happy and excited! It'll be one day less than 2 years since I've seen him!

Good night all!!
BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment