Thursday 1 March 2012

1st March - Up

I had many ideas for today's theme:

Sky.

Balloons.

Aeroplane.

Trees.

Upside down.

Upset.

Up arrow.

Thumbs up.

cUPcakes rising.

Upsy Daisy.

Clouds.

Ceiling.

Level up....

Meh.

I decided to use a photo from our Europe trip as a bit of an inspiration.


And here is my photo for today!

FYI, it's an unofficial model of the Eiffel Tower with an oil painting from Paris in the background. Part of a display in my lounge room.

What has lifted your mood "Up" today?
BzeeJ x

1 comment:

  1. Hey I got ur website from Fat Mum Slims website, just wanted to say you have a very creative photo! I went through quite a few thoughts myself on how to accomplish todays task. Can't wait to see what more you have in store!

    http://icecreamtobellyrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete