Tuesday 13 March 2012

13th March - A sign

I saw quite a few signs today.

Headed to the bus stop to wait for, well, a bus.


And was screwed over by translink.... Again...
Go Card wouldn't work. Even though I thought I got it fixed last week...
Paid $4.50 for a ONE zone paper ticket. I was expecting it to be printed with gold leaf!

After that saga, I made it to my Endocrinologist appointment.


Can you believe how blue the sky was today? Gorgeous!!

Got pretty good news from my doctor.
My blood test came back that the prolactin is still below 1 (HOORAY!), my blood pressure is 110 over 70, almost perfect and I've dropped 5kg since she last weighed me in November. Also, she's told me to reduce my medication from 1 tablet - twice a week, to half a tablet - twice a week.

MRI to measure the tumour again is scheduled in June. Only 3 months away!

On the way home, I decided to pick up some groceries. My brother, Gavin, was coming over for dinner again! While I was waiting for him to pick me up from the shops, this sign blew from the other side of the store, almost directly in front of me! Hahaha!


I wonder if this sign was trying to give me a sign...

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment