Sunday 18 March 2012

16th March - Sunglasses

Had a really good day today.

Caught up for coffee, a chat and some shopping with my good friend Kate. She is always a very happy and positive person that sees the good in everybody. Kate is awesome!

I bought myself 2 pairs of shoes at Target. Buy one pair, get the second pair 50% off. The shoes were $15 a pair. You do the math!

I also bought 7 DVDs; 4 buy one get one free. And 3 others that were pretty cheap.

Once I got home to admire my spoils, I realised one pair of shoes was smaller than the other. I had picked up a size 6 instead of a 9 and hadn't noticed! After calling around a few different Target stores, I finally found one that had my size in the colour and style I wanted. In the City.

So before I traipsed into the City, I snapped a picture of myself wearing my Sunnies.


I exchanged the small shoes for my size and then went and bought a jacket at Jeans West for good measure.

Successful day of shopping for me!

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment