Monday 26 March 2012

24th March - An animal

I don't have an actual pet.

Mick doesn't count - hahaha!

We have plenty of wildlife around our house;
Brush turkeys,
Blue tongue lizards,
Possums,
Spiders, 
Geckos,
Bats,
Birds,
Butterflies and
Stray cats.

Of course none of them were around today when I needed them.

So here is an Angry Bird.


I had made plans to catch up with some fabulous ladies at Max Brenner at Southbank for morning tea. Although I had a sore throat, a bit of a runny nose and a budding headache, I wasn't going to let that stop me!

I made sure to keep my distance and actively not breathe on anyone. I didn't even get baby cuddles! I didn't want to pass on my sickness to them.

Apparently I had the least problems. Pretty much all of the girls have been sick since then! Not cold/flu sickness from me either! Poor things. Hoping they all feel better very soon!

After the meet up, I went to vote. LNP won in a landslide. Labor suffered the worst election defeat in Australian history. Scary day for Queensland. No party should have *that* much power. I am quite apprehensive about how things may change now. Oh well, I guess it's just a sit tight and wait type thing.

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment