Wednesday 7 March 2012

Falling behind

Yep! It's happening. I'm falling behind on my blogging. I'm sure it's not a big deal to everyone else. But it is to me!

I'm trying to stay on top of this photo a day thing and I am.

It's just that technology, while useful and helpful, can often make things harder. Especially when it doesn't work!

New (read: Old) router has been hooked up since I began this blogging thing back in January.

I've been taking photos with my phone and then uploading the images onto my computer using the KiesAir app. I almost had it down to an art.

Now though, my computer will only occasionally connect to my phone using this same app.

I sit down, run KiesAir from my phone, type the URL into the browser on my laptop and watch as the link fails, popping up the failure to connect message... Oops! It's frustrating!

If you follow me on Twitter, you will see that I am still barely keeping up. Posting some photos a day or so late.... This is also due to the quality (or lack thereof) of the router...

Anyway. Enough of the whingeing.

I've just worked out that if I tweet the image, I can save it to my computer and then use it on my blog!

Technology works again!

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment