Tuesday 17 April 2012

17th April - Something you don't like

Another day with visitors! Hooray!

Karly and her two beautiful daughters, Miss T and Miss A came by for a chat and the girls enjoyed watching some DVDs. I was able to finally congratulate Karly (in person!) on her wonderful news and the girls each gave me a little chocolate egg, which they promptly took back to eat for themselves! Hahahaha! Though I didn't mind.

After my visitors went home, I worked on the 80 page photo album I'm creating for our UK and Europe trip that Mick and I took over a year ago! There's less than 3 weeks to go before it needs to be ordered, so I am frantically trying to design it!

Onto the subject of today -

Something I don't like is breaking a nail when it's only been two and a half weeks since my last appointment!


It's a total first world problem, but I still dislike it!

Lucky I have an appointment for Thursday to get them done again! Just over one day to get through!

BzeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment