Monday 16 April 2012

16th April - Flower

I was supposed to come back yesterday to start back with the photo a day challenge! Unfortunately, yesterday's subject was Sunset and I was in the theatre watching Annie! So no photo for yesterday.

Because of that, I decided I would start today instead...

After cleaning the house, starting to bake scones, realising I was out of a key ingredient (milk!), running to the shops and finishing the scones, I had a couple of visitors show up on my doorstep!

The gorgeous Miss A with her awesome Mummy, Jen! We drank tea, ate scones with jam and cream and chatted away the afternoon.

When it was time for my visitors to leave, Jen and Miss A played with the flowers in my front garden.


Thanks for visiting me ladies! I had a fabulous day xx

BzeeJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment