Wednesday 25 January 2012

7 Days to go...

I'm getting a little nervous about committing myself to taking a photo every day! It's daunting. Lots of thoughts running through my head about how my life is not really that exciting, I don't do very much etc.

Also, my photo editing abilities are pretty much slim to none, but I guess that's the whole point of this exercise - to experience something new, learn and grow. Plus document my life as it is now. Live in the moment and cherish every second.

Much Love,
BzeeJ x

2 comments:

  1. If you have an iPhone or android phone you might be able to get something there to edit your pics - I like instagram <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an android phone. Can't get instagram, but have a couple of apps that let me edit and pretty up photos :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete