Saturday 28 January 2012

4 Days to go...

Went on a wine tour for a friend's 30th Birthday today.

It was rainy and misty and cold, but so beautiful up at Mt Tambourine. The wines were delicious so Hubby and I bought 5 bottles - one from each winery we stopped at.

Lunch at Cedar Creek Estate was sublime!! Delicious steak cooked to perfection in a decadent gravy, with (fancy) potato bake, grilled tomato, spinach and asparagus... NOM! And dessert was apple strudel with a caramel sauce and fresh cream *drool*

I was thinking that I would use a combo of different cameras over the course of the photo a day challenge, but the more I think about it, using my phone camera seems like the best option, as I am able to edit and funkify each photo relatively simply compared to having to upload the photo to the computer and then use different software (not installed on my computer) that I've never used before to make my pictures more interesting....

*Shrug* I guess there are no hard and fast rules to the design of the photos. I will just play it by ear and see if something works. If not, doesn't matter.

Much love,
BzeeJ x

1 comment:

  1. I think your mobile will be a good start, as you say it'll let you try things pretty easily from an editing point of view...

    But if I may, I would suggest that you continue with the goal of using different cameras along your journey. I think you will learn a lot by doing so.

    Looking forward to seeing this blog get busy with images soon!

    ReplyDelete